5.30.2008

New Kids On The Block

(clockwise from left to right) Niki, Nina, Icel, Boyet

The original boy band may be staging a comeback this year but you ain’t gonna read about Jordan, Joey, Donnie, Danny and Jonathan here (at least not today). We’re talking about Nina, Niki, Icel and Boyet--the fresh, new faces from Accounts and Creatives that the agency’s acquired over the past 2 months (and yes, there are more coming in soon—but we’ll save that for a different post).

So before you start whispering “Sino nga ulit yun?” to the nearest chap, here’s getting to know the new guys better.

How long have you been in JWT?
Niki: 3 weeks
Nina: 2 weeks
Icel: 2 months
Boyet: 1 month

What was your last agency and how long were you there?
Niki: PC&V, 3 years
Nina: JimBasic, a year and a few months
Icel: TBWA, a year and a half
Boyet:McCann Erickson, 7 yrs

What was your first impression of JWT on your first day?
Niki: I noticed that nobody brushes their teeth here (hello accounts!) after eating lunch. :-)
Nina: Hmmm, I'd like to think about that.
Icel: It's oh-so-quiet! :D
Boyet: Ang tahimik ng mga tao. Or I may have just timed-in early?

What do you think of Juice Water Tinapay? (Ahem)
Niki: I think the blog is cool! I hope Juice Water Tinapay supports my DJ gigs. (For free booze, you bet we'll support!)
Nina: Pretty cool! :D
Icel: It's the Buzz/TV Patrol of JWT!
Boyet: I think it's a good way of sharing/knowing the 'wazzup' in the office.

How many shots of tequila can you consume before it's time to hit the toilet? (VERY important question)

Niki: Tequila? Suka me!!!!! 5 shots, I think.....
Nina: None, I swore off tequila! (We'll see about that!)
Icel: 1 shot lang
Boyet: 3 I guess?

No comments: