3.02.2009

Welcome to JWT, Iea!

Meet our new Account Director Iea (pronounced as "ee-yuh") Gutierrez-Nepomuceno who previously worked at Tequila/Manila for four years. Iea will be under Golda's team and working closely with Iking and Anne.

So why JWT?
The offer was very challenging. I left my previous job to see how far I could take myself in a different environment. Plus, it didn’t hurt that I have former colleagues in TBWA\ who are now happily working for this Agency.

What keeps you busy?
I like drinking. A lot. And going to the gym when I can. I used to paint, take film photography, sketch and create mosaic. “Used to” being the operative term. I like dogs. And blurting out things.

What’s the one thing you know or heard about JWT Manila that made a good impression on you?
That it’s a fun agency to be in. People are genuine and hardworking.

No comments: