11.12.2008

Welcome to JWT, Danielle!


Newbie alert! Looks like this year's Christmas party performers just got an extra dancer! Danielle Lim is our newest Art Director who previously worked at BBDO. Get to know her better here.

Why JWT?
Because I hear it's the only agency with a 30 hour work week. And I also want to work among the best.

Apart from work, what keeps you busy?
Building forts, strumming, following the racing line, editing recipes, analyzing Sting's lyrics, filling up my passport, and reminiscing about Zizou.

As a newbie, you are required to perform at our Christmas party. Which song will you sing or dance to?
Hahahaha! Good one!

Kung isasakapelikula ang buhay mo, which actress do you want to portray you?
I'd get Matt Groening to animate, and Michel Gondry to direct. My voice would be played by Feist.

Sinong mas cute na David: Ferrer or Guerrero?
I love how easy these questions are! Of course, Dave.

If ang BBDO may Cemento Bar, ang JWT may Kanto Bar. Tell us your poison of choice!
A merlot will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm merlot - Onat we gotta improve our selections. hahahaha!