6.24.2008

JWT scores another Mark!


Kathy de Leon's prayers have been answered...in the form of Mark Dehesa, JWT's newest Account Manager, and the third Mark to presently roam the seventh floor.
Mark previously worked at Harrison Communications Inc. where he handled Globe Telecom. This perpetually smiling guy will now be entering the world of hair as he takes over our Cream Silk account.

1.) Why JWT?
Why NOT JWT?! Seriously, I think it was time for me to move back to a creative agency.

2.) Any hidden talents we should know about?
Hmmm... I can whistle without using my lips. (Fantastic!)

3.) How many tequilla shots can u drink before its time to hit the toilet?
I'm not sure. I guess after 5 shots. (We can tell you'll fit in just right.)

4.) First impressions of the office?
Panalo ang pantry/lounge! Feels like I'm at a cafe. Overall, the office looks clean and homey.

No comments: